Friday, February 16, 2007

Inquiring Minds wanted to know....

I forgot to say, I finally got to see a doctor yesterday. Good thing, because the pressure behind my right eye is making it water randomly and uncontrollably, usually while trying to drive or trying to have a professional-type conversation. They keep thinking I'm upset. Yeah, guys, upset in just the right side of my face, because its a neat trick I learned once.

I had a lot of fluid behind my ear, and I guess my lungs didn't sound too good. I got some antibiotics, Mucinex, Sudafed, and saline spray. I've started a dry hard cough in the last few hours, so I guess I shouldn't have taken that last Sudafed. It tends to dry things up a bit too much. I also don't think I've had all the fluids I should today. I will try harder, promise.

I'm not going to go into the hassle it eventually became before I got an appointment. Suffice to say I just now got a call from a patient satisfaction survey person, and she got the whole story.

I'm going to go to cozy up in bed now, and try not to hack up a lung.

No comments:

Post a Comment