Tuesday, September 23, 2008

About Me

Who are you?
Nobody Knows

Do you like having roomates or living alone?
Alone, I'm too picky about my living environment. Plus, my last two roomates were kind of assholes.

What alcoholic beverage did you drink the first time?
Wine...mmm wine.

What was the last alcoholic beverage you drank?
The last few ounces of Brandy. Yay! Surprise Brandy!

What was your first job?
Burger King. Kill me now.

Your last job?
Air force, computer security nazi.

What was your first car?
1989 Plymouth Sundance I think, I almost never actually drove it. Except that one time I got to fog up the windows :D

Last/Current car?
97 Ford Taurus

How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
I moved alot as a kid, so I never really had a sense of 'hometown' until I moved back to St. Joe in middle school. I left there right after HS.

Who was your favorite teacher?
Pretty much all my HS science teachers...Doc for smarts, Trotter for girl power + smarts, and Nash for hottie-ness and smarts.

Have you ever done something illegal?
I once drove alone on a learner's permit. Yup, this is me, living on the wild side.

Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?
AMANDA!!!! YES!!!!

What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Pee, I always pee first. No not really, I always push the snooze for about 30 minutes first. Then I pee, but not in the bed, that would be gross. So I guess I snooze, wake up, go to the restroom, pee, wash my hands, and let the bird out of his cage...nosy fucking survey...

Name of first kiss?
Chew-My-Face Guy

First crush?
6 years old, Henry from next door, first of many many...

What feature(s) do you find most attractive on men?
Shoulders. Mmmmm shoulders...

How did you get the idea for your profile name?
Its the name I'll have when I get to change it.

What are you wearing right now?
If you really want to know...ask.

Who do you want to kiss?
Wow, do I need a good kiss.

Do you want a baby?
Eventually. Just one.

What did you do this morning?
I worked on Modern Physics homework.

What does your dad do for a living?
i think he's a carpenter

Did you dream last night?
I'm sure I did. I only remember certain kinds of dreams these days, at least they're good ;)

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
All sides, middle, whatever...its a single after all. I really need a bigger bed.

What did you do last night?
I cooked dinner, ate dinner, fell asleep....oops.

When was the last time you worked out?
I bicycle 2 miles every day.

What's your favorite quote?
Kennedy: "We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone..."

Elaborate on your default photo.
I tried to change it once, but someone demanded I change it back. :P

What is your current problem?
A 3 page literary analysis that won't write itself.

Do you want to live to be 100?
Sure, if I'm healthy. Probably won't happen though.

YOur favorite sexy celebrity?
I have to pick a favorite...not gonna happen...Nick Cage, Michael Shanks, Ben Browder....I could go on...mmm Helo and Apollo...

What was the last thing u paid cash for?
Au liat mocha large

What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
breakfast yesterday

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
my ex husband, who is apparently too ill to deliver my stack of mail for the last two weeks

What is on your desktop background?
the earth and moon as seen from mars

Currently reading:
the short story Cathederal, which will not analyse itself...

Did you or do you go to college?
the eternal college student

Piercings:
One in each ear

Birthmark:
On the back of my hand.

Speak any languages?
The International Language of Pancakes. I learned Korean one summer, too. I failed the alphabet in spanish once.

What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater:
Mirrors, go see it, its a good little horror flick.

Favorite foods:
Easy, healthy, cheap.

Have you been in love?
I have been passionately infatuated.... At the time I couldn't tell the difference between that and love.

Been in a car accident:
Ice storms highway exit signs = bad :(

Favorite day of the week:
Saturday, in which I can pretend I don't have anything pressing to do.

Favorite Flowers:
Lilacs!

Which finger is your favorite?
Wow, there is no right answer to that one.

Favorite drink:
Brandy! Port Wine! Both!

Favorite ice cream:
Well I hate it when someone nuts in my ice cream, i mean 'when there are nuts in my ice cream'...grrr no pecans please. Anything with any combination of coffee, chocolate or caramel, ooo or almonds. Almonds aren't nuts i swear. Ok I made that up I don't know anything about almonds.

What is your favorite band? rubber.

What do you do most often when you get bored?
i'm never bored anymore

Favorite TV show: currently running?
Galactica and Doctor Who

Last person you went to dinner with:
Probably Janae, her and Jaun are the only people I actually interact with anymore.

Do you have a tattoo?
Yes! Look at the pictures!

Do you want more?
Maaayyyybeee, but I don't know what yet.

How many pets do you have:
PARROT!

Which came first:
me

Are you a lover or a fighter?
What did you do to piss me off?!

What's your worst fear?
Dying without reaching my dreams.

Were you a cute baby?
That's what they tell me, but I don't have many pictures to prove it.

Is the single life for you?
It looks like it is, sadly.

Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes.

Do you bathe by candlelight?
Yes! The best way to shower is by candlelight.

Any secret talents?
Wouldn't you like to know.

What's your ideal vacation spot?
Anywhere but Texass

Can you swim?
Not very well, or very far, but I don't drown in the deep end anymore.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
As many as you'd like.

Do you like your handwriting?
Nope, I can barely read it myself. I'm working on it.

DESCRIBE YOUR...

Eyes: brown, with dark circles that are not because i'm sleepy, just the way i am

Jewelry worn daily: none

Cell Phone: "I've made some mistakes in my life, I have regrets, but one thing I'm proud of, is when someone calls my phone, it makes a goddamn ringing sound!"

Bedroom: asian-themed work in progress...messy

Vehicle: Electra Townie, orange!

Favorite shirt: black tank top

Favorite scent: something light and floral, perfumes make me ill

Song listening to right now: Lets Do It (Let's Fall in Love), Eartha Kitt

Wishing: I could leave Texass

Person you wish you could see right now: My far away friends.

Something you're looking forward to in the coming week: FRIDAY

The last thing you ate?: a brownie with my coffee...must eat dinner next

Your fears: wow, dying before I do anything that makes me feel fulfilled or purposeful or alive. Yup, dying without living first.

Do you like candles: yes, as long as they smell good but not perfume-y

Do you faint at the sight of blood? Nope.

Do you believe in soul mates: no, except maybe with friends

Do you believe in Heaven: sorry, no. i believe we should strive to make ourselves, this world, and its future as healthy, happy, and peaceful as possible

Can you eat with chopsticks: yes, I lived in Japan for nearly 3 years.

What's your favorite coin? An IG coin I was given for doing my job especially well. Gratitude means so much when you get so little of it.

What are some of your favorite candies: Almost anything chocolate, also those strawberry candies I can't remember the name, mmm and molassas chews.

What's something you wish you could understand better? physics

Where is your favorite place to shop: Burke's Outlet

What is the worst fashion item you've ever thought looked good? I'm no fashion expert, but I'm sure I've done some pretty bad things in others' opinions.

What is the worst trend you see today? That thing with the poofy hair on top, wtf?

What are essentials in your life? Hope, purpose, love, family, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment