Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I didn't agree to any of this.

English 1302 Writing Across the Curriculum means Writing RESEARCH PAPERS Across the Curriculum. (fuck) Anyone have a good idea for a research topic? No controversial topics, no politics or religion. Good thing, I hate those topics. But I still have to pick something. (Damn)

Oh, and in case you didn't know. Work still sucks donkey balls. But I am #1 on the CJR waiting list. Some of you know what that means. It feels alot like getting socks for x-mas, I feel like I should donate them to charity.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I don't have to write papers anymore....blech! Is there any way you can work SciFi or something you're interested in finding more about but just never had time to study, into this?

    Sorry work sucks, babe. I dunno what CJR means (oh wait...is that the one thingy to do with the mile running thing? I'm so coherent) but socks for Xmas...that just sucks

    Posted by Amanda on August 30, 2006 - Wednesday at 11:15 PM

    ReplyDelete