Sunday, November 5, 2006

I have arrived!

Okay, so I spent about 30 minutes trying to connect to a wireless network. I guess I was just in denial. I hate being tied to these hotel desks to use my computer.

Now, I must find food. And my shoes. I forgot my black shoes. All I have are tennis shoes (unacceptable) and my cute low heels, which are only good for about one of my outfits, IF I find a razor for my lower legs. Grr. Must find shoes.

Fun Fact: I havn't had a shower with water pressure this low since the last time I lived in poor-people assisted housing. This is a Radisson Resort? WTF? It also appears there is not a free breakfast, not even free bagels or donuts.

On the plus side, the in-room coffee is really good, and the lamps are cute. I guess that's what my fine organization is paying good money for.

I totally should have stayed at the Drury and driven to the conference every day. Drury rocks: sushi restaurant across the street, free hot breakfast AND dinner in the lobby, good water pressure, and much less expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment