Monday, October 13, 2008

Hi, its me.

It occurred to me that its been ages since I posted an actual blog, not some link or photo thing.

HI! I bet you missed me. Right....

College is kicking my ass, but I'm fighting back. I'm continuing to ride my bike everywhere, which at this point consists of the 4 miles to school and back and the mile or less to the coffee shop nearly every day. I'm healthy, save for a filling that might be chipped and a nagging need to sneeze alot. Who knows why. Money was/is tight, but it will be better now that MGIB went up again this last month. I'm happy to not be in a position to lose a mortgage or anything right now, and this rental apartment is pretty stable. I even had enough (uh...hopefully...) to buy some new clothes last week. I have zero love life, feel free to decide for yourself if that goes on the plus or minus column right now, because I think I could care less.

Rigel is spunky and sweet mostly. As always, I wish I could spend more time with him. I spent the weekend in Big Spring, TX with Janae and her family/friends; it was a nice change of pace to get out of Turd Burp and meet new peoples.

I'm looking forward to Halloween and Thanksgiving, because I haven't baked anything from scratch in nearly forever.

I think that really is it. Exciting, huh?

I'm hungry....*wanders off*

No comments:

Post a Comment