Monday, September 18, 2006

Adult Survey

The Adult Survey
Tired of all of those surveys made up by kids?

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Water and rent, the only ones I have to remember, everything else is automated.

2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Dinner never seems romantic, even when we try to make it a romantic dinner. We're still the same two people, we would have the same conversation... plus the romantic stuff is less pleasant after a big meal.

3. Last time you puked from drinking?
I don't think I have, maybe burped and felt a little yuck, but not actually puking I think.

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
I don't drink enough to lose my inhibitions, plus I don't dance.

5. Name of your first grade teacher?
I don't remember

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
this minute? sleeping i guess, on a larger 'with my life' sense, anything but this

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
An astronaut

8.What is you're screen saver?
its the Seti@home project thingy

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
wow...um...this is awkward....

10. GAS PRICES! First thought?
Glad its going down, but I don't really drive enough for it to be a big issue in my budget.

11. If you could go anywhere and take someone with you?
I'm not sure I can answer that.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
snooze, i can snooze one more time...

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
that damn song is still stuck in my head, damn you!

14. Favorite style of hat?
fedora

15. Favorite style of dance
Swing. But I don't dance.

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
uhhh...all of them?

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?
Maybe, I've volunteered tutoring grade school math, that was okay.

18. Get up early or sleep in?
I like sleeping in, but then the whole day feels half wasted and pathetic.

19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Elmer J Fudd, Millionare (he owns a mansion and a yacht)

20. Favorite NON-sexual thing to do at night with the opposite sex?
non-sexual? what? there's other things?

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
I fart a lot, I mean a lot, and I find it hard to believe that's a secret I've actually been keeping well.

22. How many joints pop when you get out of bed in the morning?
All of them. This year, my tailbone cracks whenever I've been sitting for a few minutes and when I wake up. Its becoming painful. This is bad.

23. What is the biggest amount of money you've made at a yard sale?
I've never had one myself, but its in the plans for this month I think. Before it gets chilly-ish...in Texas.

24. Your favorite lunchmeat?
Turkey

25. What do you get every time you go into a WAWA?
What's a WAWA? Is that Wall-Mart or something? I don't.

26. Beach or lake?
Lake, I've been to the beach, I like the calm of the lake better.

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented?
Sometimes. But its nice, so let's keep it.

28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
My husband.

29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
www.dooce.com

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
*mindless zombie* I have no opinion about movies.

31. What's your drink?
Long Island Iced Tea, Apple Martini, whiskey sour.

32.
Question deleted to save electrons.

33. Question deleted to save electrons.

34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?
Depends on your definition of bad.

35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
I've been told Wynona Rider, but I don't care. I don't watch enough movies (or have opinions about them or memorize actors) enough to care.

36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of "Lost" would you be?
None. I don't watch that show. I watch Sci-Fi channel, 4400, etc.

37. What do you want when you are sick?
Hot apple juice. Seriously, the only thing that doesn't sound repulsive when I'm sick.

38. Who from high school would you like to run into?
All my friends. Tammy, where's Tammy? I miss Tammy.

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
96.5, because it plays Bob&Tom in the morning, and half-decent music the rest of the day.

42. Norm or Cliff?
Why? Go jump off a cliff? Well screw you to.

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
Simpsons for sure

44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Becoming attached...to all of them. Give me my dignity back.

45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
We all sit facing the wall, how sad is that? But the person I sit next to is okay to talk to.

46. Question Deleted to Save Electrons

47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Alton Brown

48. What famous person would you like to date?
Michael Shanks

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No, but I've practiced for training purposes.

50. Last book you read for real?
Tales from the Captain's Table

51. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes, but its not a cuddly thing.

52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
At the lake.

53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Long Beach to see Chloe', hey that'd be cool!

54. Number of texts in a day?
What kind of texts? What?

55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
Definitely ready for a new career.

56. Do you go to church?
NO...and also, HELL no.

57. Pencil or pen?
Both

58. Bueller??? Bueller??? Bueller???
I never saw that movie.

59. How many jobs have you had?
BK, OfficeMax, a summer job as a secretary, and this thing I'm doing now.

60. What do you want to achieve in life?
Some degree of pride in what I do, and a reason to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment