Friday, September 21, 2007

Bad Week, Bad Hair

This shitty week had better not follow me into the weekend. First, I failed my physics test. I don't mean failed as in I didn't get the grade I wanted, I mean I got 51/100 points possible. Shit.

Oh yeah, I also slid my tablet, face down, across the floor in my English class. The 3 inch long gash is quite lovely, really. *bangs head against wall*

Thursday I took a calculus test. I won't know how badly that stunk until Tuesday.

Then I got a Shitty McShitstain haircut.

Wet
Dry

"Styled" (by me, so not really)

Hairband

2 comments:

  1. its not too terrible. it could be worse :) it doesn't look to bad in the first picture.......dont know how fond i am of the headband tho lol. what does the other half think of you hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. The look on his face. "Whoa" and then after that he just thinks whatever I tell him to. :D

    I'm horrible with headbands and stuff. But I hate my hair in my face especially if it falls in my eyes. Annoying.

    ReplyDelete