Friday, September 14, 2007

Parrot Photo Shoot

Here's a set of pictures I took after Rigel's bath today. We sat in the sunshine to dry off and he was very photogenic. I had a little trouble with the upload, but finally got it working on slide.com.



I love this, I caught him mid tail-shake!

He has a bunch of new feathers coming in around his beak, so he loves rubbing his face on things. He stopped and just looked at me from this weird position.

Enjoying the sunshine, and chewing on the perch.

Mister Attitude

What a difference flash makes. He didn't like it much.

I like the arrangement here, and in the second one his little prim proper feet. Don't be fooled. Later I caught him chewing on my shirt.

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! No really, its a bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment