Friday, January 5, 2007

Busy Bee, Lonely Me

Tomorrow is the big day for our yard sale. Today was real nice out, about 75 degrees. What will the weather be like tomorrow? Windy with a high of 50. That's gonna suck. I moved as much as I could from the house to my friend's house for the sale. They live on a main street with good visibility and have yardsales all the time. Since the house doesn't have electricity anymore, I had about 45 minutes to get things together. I'll have to wake up at 7am to get the rest moved and put prices on everything before people start showing up.

I never realized how much useless junk I had. I moved a carload tonight, and I still haven't looked at the kitchen or the lawn/garden junk. Michael (The Most Loved One) authorized me to sell his paintball gun and associated gadgetry. Sweet, however everything else we are selling is mine, and I am still horribly unprepared.

Things I want to sell, but don't want to haul the 10 blocks to the yardsale:
Old Old Old recliner.
Desk, put together wrong by the Most Loved One.
Desk, damaged slightly by movers.
Bookshelf, put together wrong by The Me.
Bed, bought at flea market, never used...by anyone I know. (sat in my garage for the last 16 months)

Jesse, I'm selling your bike. I'll send you the money I get from it.

Michael (My Sweet) is on a plane this very minute, flying from Dallas to Nashville to attend a friend's funeral. I miss The Cute One (Michael) already, and I don't wanna go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment