Sunday, January 7, 2007

Miss You

I'm going to spend the next 5 days telling you all the ways it is better when my husband is home.

He takes out the trash, because I make dinner.
He checks the mail, because I forget and the bill people don't think thats a good enough excuse.
AND he locks the door at night, because if I forget then the bad peoples might get me. *squeak*
The other night, I woke him up from his nap...
Warm and cuddly folks, warm and cuddly.
--If I hit the snooze button too many times, he will tell me, and I won't oversleep for an hour.
--Also when snoozing in the morning, he is even more warm and cuddly.

But also, there are things I can do when he's not home...
Like hanging purple curtains in the bedroom.
Or not eating out every meal, because I'm okay with easy deli sandwiches for dinner, or leftovers.
Watching tv at a reasonable volume, or *gasp* not at all!
(thats right people, I've been home since at least 6:30, and the TV has been off the whole time) --Day 2, No TV.
--I made $260 off our junk this weekend. If he was here, we would've sold it all for $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment