Sunday, December 11, 2005

No more please :(

Original: December 11, 2005 - Sunday
I am so damn annoyed with myself. I'm studying, or was. I got aggravated and bored. I hate math. I'm doing review problems for the first chapter, and there are so many I just can't figure out on my own. I have to rummage through my notes to remember some damn rule or trick or whatever. There's no way I'm doing well on this final. I got a 91% test 1, 76% test 2, and 74% test 3. Luckily, the grading scale is nice, the best scores count for the most percent of the final grade. Same with homework, he throws out the bottom 20%; But the final is a full 30% of the grade, and I DON'T WANT TO STUDY ANYMORE!

And then I just realized, SHIT! I have to bake cookies for tomorrow's office holiday party! AND do laundry so I don't show up to work... well.. nude or something.

I got all distracted today. I swore I would devote the whole day to study, then I let Michael take me to a movie. (Narnia=Awesome!) But first we stopped by Target to buy decorations for the tree and a gift for the party tomorrow. Then to Hastings for some coffee, the post-movie ritual. Then I got home and decorated the tree, then I got all flustered looking for my Stocking, which I never found. But searching I found all kinds of stuff I never unpacked since HS graduation. CRAP CRAP CRAP outta time for everything because I waste so much time on little stuff and being lazy. CRAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment