Monday, June 23, 2008

Story So Far....

One more time.

I just wrote one long, drawn out post about my breakdown on the Kansas Turnpike. And then had to write it again, shorter, and now again, because I am a computer genius.

Summary:

*POP* battery light dammit! SMELL oh shit! SMOKE no fucking way!!!!!!!

Minor Freakout, costly repair. There goes my drinkin' money.

Traci's husband, Kevin picked my up from the mechanic. We arrived at Ft. Rielly after midnight, and the gate guard gave us an odd look. Kevin did not understand. Yeah, a soldier coming in, late at night with someone else's dependant spouse, that doesn't raise any eyebrows.

I stayed there, as planned anyway, until my car was ready, and then continued on to Becky's.

There was pizza and beer and electronic Life. We biked down to the water park yesterday. Alan tried to kill me challange me, by taking us up the steepest possible hill on the way back.

I'm hanging out in St. Joe today, while they are at work.

I'm bored.

Call Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment