Sunday, July 6, 2008

This is the Title field...

Fun was had. Not wild party fun, but spending time with my friends and family, doing generally unboring stuff.

Things were photographed. Lots. Maybe I'll upload them later.

Money was spendeded. Way way more than I intended. See, it all started with a sqeaky belt...

Driving was droved. And then more. And then not, until the car was fixed. And then some more driving. And I will never drive again, I hate cars so much. Mom and I got to San Angelo at about 10pm, but loading the birdie and then unloading him and all the accumulated junk from the car took us until 11. I never knew selling the car would be so damn complicated, stupid Texass rules or someshit. I'll just be glad to be rid of it. I'll worry about it later. Actually, I'm worrying about it now, but will deal with it when I'm more awake. Mom has to go back early tomorrow morning, unfortunately, so no fun hanging out. I have a busy day of banking and cleaning and paying tuition ahead of me as well.

Class starts Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment