Friday, February 2, 2007

Turns Out

Turns out, I didn't already post this, but my last post reminded me. Must fix.

I WANT A PARROT!

Also, turns out, I didn't file my state taxes for the last two years. No, not this year and last year, but also the year before. This may sound like a bad thing, but hear me out. Tax laws say I get all my state taxes back if I havn't set foot in the state for more than a month in a year. I havn't been in state for more than a week in the last 3 years. Wow. I should visit more often, but that's alot of $$$$$ to get back.

See how this solves so many problems? Primarily, I GET A PARROT! Really, are there any more important things that can be solved with money? I think not.

Here's a picture of the breed I want, Dusky Pionus Parrot:

No comments:

Post a Comment