Saturday, February 24, 2007

Today Is...

Today has been my "Take Offense at Everything Day". Please enjoy.

Observing the Budgie Parakeet at Petco.

Sarah: Awww! I'd love to have one and see my cats play with it.
TJ: What!!!??? *horrified* Maybe I should get a vicious fighting pitbull and see how they play with your little WienerChihuahua. *grrr!*
http://scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/2007/02/toyger_toyger_burning_bright.php

Eating at Zookini salad bar:TJ: I don't know what I want.
Michael: You should just get a Zoo-trip. (unlimited trips to the mega-salad bar)
TJ: Did you just call me a hippo!!??

Later at the restaurant:
Waitress: Is everything okay? Oh, I see it must be, your sandwich is all gone.
TJ: *whispers* I think she just called me a piggy. :(

There were more, I just can't remember them.

1 comment:

  1. Hahhahhaha...I wasn't thinking when I said that btw...and I was KIDDING!! I would never intentionally have my kitties kill a bird.

    Posted by Sarah on February 26, 2007 - Monday at 8:23 PM

    ReplyDelete