Sunday, May 20, 2007

Just remember that it is more fun to be tipsy and act drunk, than it is to actually be drunk.

I just wanted to say hi to the internets. HI!

There was a parade yesterday, so I went with Traci and her mini-people. It was fun, and I only got a little sunburned. Then some of us went bowling last night and got good and sloshy. It took us 3 hours to play 2 games. I won one, and Becky won the other. There will be pictures eventually, but since Dear Hubby took the battery charger for the camera with him to TN, I have to get the bowling pictures from Becky. In fact, she may have put them up on Facebook already. Go, go see! Tell me all about how goofy we look. Just remember that it is more fun to be tipsy and act drunk, than it is to actually be drunk.

Today is the UB reunion picnic, where I may or may not get to see some more people I know. I hope so, I missed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment