Thursday, December 6, 2007

Random

Wow, 5 whole days of not posting. How does that happen?

If not for the last minute, nothing would ever get done...by me at least. I finished last week's lab report (and the number crunching) an hour before it was due yesterday. I wrote a page and a half for my Hobbit vs Lord of the Rings presentation for British Lit, last night 20 minutes before the group meeting. I did 3 out of 6 assigned practice problems for Calculus while waiting for my British Lit class to start. Bleh.

Rigel is currently going nuts on some bells...very cute. He's happier since I got his toenails trimmed on Monday.

My house is in desperate need of cleaning.

I haven't been to the gym in a verry long time.

I really want to eat some of that Tiramisu Gelato...

I have a homework and a lab report due tomorrow morning.

Since I've gotten BBC America, I've been watching way more TV.

Double-Bleh.

The Hubby's fire-ant bite is rather badly swollen, so I guess we're off to the store to get some antihistamines.

No comments:

Post a Comment