Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Best. Birthday. Ever.

I had a really awesome birthday today. Everyone was so nice at work, haha everyone kept telling me "don't do that, its your birthday" "dont sweep the floor on your birthday" and "why are you even here?" hehehe. I got hugs. Michael called me at work. He remembered!!! So proud of my sweet boy.

I got about 6 people to have dinner with me at PF Chang's, but there was a 1 1/2 hour wait, so we tried this Mitchell's Seafood and Bar or something. All I know is it was just a neat experience. We sat in the lounge and I saw there was a piano, how cool. Then someone started playing it!!! How cool is that??!!! I had my birthday dinner to piano music! Then there was the food....ahh the nummy food. Lobster Bisque. Shrimp. And Volcano Java Jive, with candles. And did I mention the piano? There was a guy playing piano. He played the song from the old Willie Wonka movie, "In a world of pure imagination...." Chocolate Martini. And a PIANO!

Amy should be an detective. She saw the pic on my background and started asking questions like...would you ever print it and frame it? Oh yeah, what size do you think? I think silver frame would go nice, don't you think? Hahaha she got me a nice silver frame for my picture. Someone else paid for my dinner, which had to be alot since I'm about to burst at the seams. How sweet are these people?

We decided to skip the movie, since we are all tired and full and have to work tomorrow. Goodnight all. And thank you all my myspace friends who wished my a happy birthday. And thank you Mommy for being my Mommy.

~Sweet Dreams~

No comments:

Post a Comment