Friday, July 27, 2007

Colorful

Rigel is such a colorful parrot. There's green, blue, red, maroon, grey, and a little tan. Oh, and then there's the orange bottom of his left foot. Apparently he really likes the yellow and red bell pepper pieces in his salad, and he is learning to use his foot to hold things up to his beak.

He's not alone in discoloring himself. I spilled a few drops of a silver reagent on my fingers yesterday, so now it looks like I don't know proper bathroom hygiene, if you know what I mean. I should probably be more careful about that. ;)

I just took an extended break to clean the birdcage and make a couple of toys. It really doesn't matter what I put together, its only the string he wants. *sigh*

I really don't like the sheet we're using as a cage cover, so I'm off to the internet for a real cover. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment