Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I Scream

Death to the Ice Cream Truck Driver.

May she choke on a popsicle stick, become suddenly lactose intolerant, run over by a train...whatever. As long as I don't have to listen to that ditty for 30 minutes every day, parked in the road outside my window because they aren't allowed in the parking lots.

As a kid, Mom was told the Ice Cream Man was called the Ding-Dong Man because he was a pervert, not because of the song. Kept the kids away from the overpriced goods, kept the music out of the neighborhood. Sounds good to me.

2 comments:

  1. i love the ice cream man, at least i would if i ever had cash when he came to our "village". ours plays several different kid songs lol. someday we will be able to let annabelle enjoy ice cream from the truck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever, you could get a whole box of ice cream goodies for the price of one crappy thing from the truck. I hate the ice cream truck.

    ReplyDelete