Thursday, July 12, 2007

What a Rotten Day, Listed

- Last night I was up until after midnight trying to figure out my homework. I should have started before 9pm, because I was so confused about a pretty simple concept.
-Today:
1. I spilled half a cup of coffee on myself, and the couch.
2. So I had to change into the "petite" size pants, which are too short and I look goofy in anything but sandals. This being a lab day, I had to wear solid shoes.
3. I couldn't find a spot to park in B section (commuting students) so I had to park in A (faculty).
4. So then I walk out of class to find a parking ticket, of course.
5. Lab. About the 3rd time repeating the same 2 steps (if x, then repeat) my brain aspoloded. It took 3 hours to repeat 4 times, and I still had to cork it for the weekend.
6. Review for class until 5pm. My feet hurt, and my brain is overloaded, and I still have to study. Maybe I should just type up my notes and a formula sheet. Yup, that'll be it because sleep is definitely the priority tonight.

Bright notes:
I made a nummy Mango-Banana smoothie for lunch.
Rigel is learning very quickly to move from perch to finger to perch on command. Just two ten-minute sessions of Up, Good Boy! Up, Good Boy! Up, Good Boy! and he now does it about half the time. He really likes those cherries and dried pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment