Tuesday, August 7, 2007

This is me

I hate how I do this, putting off studies because I'm afraid of not understanding it. Its just so incredibly counterproductive.

I drank 2 cups of coffee, but my eyes still feel sleepy. I'm "too tired" to study, but I'll be lying in bed worrying about the Final until the wee hours of the morning.

Its multiple choice, 40 questions, comprehensive but weighted toward material from the last exam (which does not make me feel good). I need roughly a 75% in order to maintain an A in the class. Chemistry has given me a whole new outlook on multiple choice tests though. They used to be my strong suit, but now they are killing me. There's no margin for error, no points for getting it mostly right but forgetting to move the decimal point. One mistake is 5 points down the drain.

And here I am just trying to find something else to type so I don't have to go back to studying.

I hate how I always do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment