Wednesday, August 1, 2007

5 Good Things This Week:

- A Sushi restaurant opened in San Angelo, therefore the city has become livable. I ate there for lunch today. We'll be eating dinner there tonight.

- Labs are completed, so my afternoons are free until August 28th.

- I picked up an Asian Pear at the grocery store, and both the birdie and the hubby enjoyed it as much as I did. Nummy-num.

- Amanda has achieved her 50-pound WW goal, and is super happy about it.

- Commander Tucker spent half an episode in his undergarments in one of Monday's episodes of Enterprise. Sweet Chewy Jeebus.

Other Stuff:

I have a routine medical appointment tomorrow. After weeks of struggling with TRICARE for coverage, and the Clinic about my records, it was refreshing to get an appointment with no snags or convoluted explanations.

Bear with me for a moment. I'm thinking about buying a Tablet PC, so if anyone is interested in buying a Sony VAIO, give me a yell. There's nothing wrong with it, I just want to take notes during class and stuff.

Rigelbird has two new cage items: a Comfy Perch and a Birdy Buddy. He's still not sure if he likes them or not. I still need to put together a real cage cover. The ones at the pet store suck, so I might need to run to the craft store.

No comments:

Post a Comment