Saturday, January 26, 2008

You may have noticed.

a) I've posted less often lately. This is because I'm actually doing schoolwork. Get your jaw off the ground, its not that surprising. Ok, so I've been doing some other stuff online too. Also, that first r in surprise? Gets me every time. Makes no sense.

b) I've updated my blogger layout. Let me know what you think about green on grey and grey on green. I already know that the header isn't lining up right in IE. This is annoying to me. Solution: get with the Firefox. I promise you'll love it because it doesn't take a whole two hours to open a page and doesn't update every day. It's not as daunting as ...well at all. Promise.

c) I'm now a member of Flickr.com and there's a link on my blogger. I have no idea why I didn't do that before. It rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment