Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snooze

You guys remember when I went on a crusade to find the perfect alarm clock? Well I am now on a crusade to find an alarm clock that has no Snooze feature. Any suggestions? (besides getting a life and doing my homework instead of distracting myself with this non-issue)

The old one works fine, except I'm tired (and tired) of snoozing for hours before getting up. I was laying in bed this morning, pondering this problem I have had since I was 8, and decided the problem was the snooze button. Tempting me with its 9 minutes of coziness. Bastard.

Oh, and my iPod has stopped working. It has this screen that says "OK to disconnect" with a big checkmark. Its never done that before, so I unplugged it from the alarm clock and expected the message to go away. Nope. I tried turning it off, holding down the button for a minute. Nothing. Still displaying that stupid message. I might try plugging it into my computer later today.

CRAP! I just remembered that I was supposed to turn in my homework by 2pm yesterday and FUCK I FORGOT! Also I don't think I picked up tomorrow's assignment. What the hell...thats a great start. Damn! aRGGGHHH!

***update***
Assignment turned in, but the professor wasn't there so I don't know if it will get graded. My fault.
I already got tomorrow's assignment, don't know why I didn't remember that.
Bought a retro-style alarm clock that has no snooze button. Its not the bell kind, and I don't know if it will be loud enough to wake me. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment