Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Day in the Life, Day 2, Take 2

My first second non-workday. Saturday and Sunday clearly do not count, as I probably worked a grand total of 4 weekend-days in my 5+ years of service.

Why and Why did I forget Monday? I knew I would start forgetting the days, but I didn't expect it to start so soon. Gzeesh.

How have I spent it? Showered, loaded the dishwasher, burnt toast, made a pb&j sandwich (with new toast), some hot cocoa, Colbert Report, some blog reading, some BSG article reading (Moore says the 2-hour fall 'movie' will actually be 2 episodes with main cast backstory, not Pegasus)...

I have a test today at 12:30pm (<--do you see the colon!?) for which I have not studied enough yet. Colbert is almost over. Oop! Its over.

Okay okay I'll study! Get off my ass, people!

lim f(x) =
x->0

No comments:

Post a Comment