Thursday, March 8, 2007

New Old Friend!!!

This is what I love about myspace. I've lost touch with quite a few great friends from HS. I'm bad about writing (and mailing) actual letters, and I hate how I sound on the phone (like an idiot). So I am really happy just now because my friend Becky found me!

NEW OLD FRIEND, YAY!

In any case, it is way past my bedtime. I have to be in a pass & review tomorrow morning and I'm not looking forward to it. I have the wrong hat, because who keeps a flight cap when you have a busdriver hat that doesn't fall off? I have the 'wrong' shirt, because who bothers tucking when you have princess cut, and who the heck cares what's under the jacket anyways? I spent a bunch of cash on 2 whole new ribbon racks today, and cut my finger on a ribbon. What a waste. Who would've thought I needed any of those items anymore? Tomorrow was supposed to be my last work day, but paperwork is holding me back. Yesterday was not a good day, when I found that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment