Monday, April 2, 2007

Let Me Eat Cake

I'm sure you're all sick of hearing from me. Bla-bla-frickitey-blog. Oh well, I'm sure you will learn to cope.

The Summer/Fall course schedule dropped Friday, but it wasn't supposed to until tomorrow, so I didn't realize until I randomly logged in. I think I just spent 2 hours deciding on my schedule. I fear it will be drastically changed upon academic advising. Oh well, at least I feel like I've accomplished something tonight.

Did I tell you about the bat? There was a bat.

I made Tiramisu last night, and had it for dessert today.
PKW is on. To sleep or not to sleep? I need to meet with my Cal1 teacher tomorrow at 10am. But the moooviieeee!!!! We have it on dvd anyway, why am I watching this with commercials?? I'm going to snack on another piece of Tiramisu and then go to bed. For Real. Goodnight.

Currently watching :
Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars
Release date: By 18 January, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment