Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Another Day In The Life

So, I've spent a pleasant day lounging in the sun, enjoying the flower smell. Watching the hummingbirds, finishing a book, watching Outer Limits. *Sigh.

I had to be at the clinic at 7:30 this morning though. They acted like it was supposed to be an actual physical, but no, just a records review. Waste of time. Not that I minded not having to strip and all, because they kept asking me what this or that meant on my records. Ummm aren't you supposed to know that?? Idiots.

Currently reading :
Cosmic Cocktails
By Denise Little
Release date: By 05 December, 2006

1 comment:

  1. no see doctors dont really know squat. thats why when i got really sick (this summer will be 2 yrs ago) the doctor's in the er told me i was having a panic attack. i couldn't walk,pick up anything, get up, or go to the bathroom by myself for a long time. then the crack pot doctor i went to after the er tested me five months later for west nile virus. never had a single symptom of it and she tested me for it. (if i never told you i had transverse myelitis and we still dont know what caused it....look it up tho its baaad). so i dont usually trust doctors. especially when they ignore problems you tell them you have. at least you got sun today. we had rainpoopy mother nature!!!

    but i still luuuuuuv you fudge!!!

    Posted by becky (chase) samuelson on April 11, 2007 - Wednesday at 5:23 PM

    ReplyDelete