Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Serenifly





Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Kaylee: Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries.
Mal: Oh, God, I can't know that!
Jayne: I could stand to hear a little more.

Wash: Little River just gets more colorful by the moment. What'll she do next?
Zo: Either blow us all up or rub soup in her hair. It's a toss-up.
Wash: I hope she does the soup thing. It's always a hoot, and we don't all die from it.

Zoe: "Preacher, don't the bible have some pretty specific things to say about killin'."
Book: "Quite specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps."

Zoe: They'll rape us till were dead, eat our flesh, and sew our skin into there clothing. And if were very very lucky they'll do it in just that order.

Mal: Well look at this. 'Pears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoe: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Kaylee: Wash, tell me I'm pretty.
Wash: Were I unwed, Id take you in a manly fashion.
Kaylee: 'Cause im pretty?
Wash: 'Cause you're pretty...



Had to take out the videos. I'll figure it out later. They're still embedded in the myspace post, which you an get to through the Serenity banner on my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment